Monday, December 04, 2006

Intrigued

Most hits to this blog come from the UK and the US. I've got some regular Canadian visitors, and pick up the usual smattering from Russia, India, most of Western Europe and the far East.

There's a clear language barrier between English-centric blogs and Spanish-centric ones. I've had hardly any hits from Spain or Latin America - we seem to be operating in two parallel blogospheres, with fewer cross-overs than we should have.

I'm intrigued to know how organisational communication is managed in the Hispanic world - is it broadly similar to the Anglo Saxon models or is it more personal, more 'family' and more about individual relationships - the characteristics I've come across most in doing business in Southern Europe?

I'm intrigued too by my quiet visitors. Someone on a science park in Sittingbourne, Kent has become a regular and lengthy visitor. Thank you for your interest, and I hope you've found something useful.

I'm a quiet lurker on a number of other blogs too - perhaps I should be a bit more vocal on them, encouraging greater di- tri- and more-alogues across our screens and keyboards.

No comments: