Monday, April 24, 2006

Currently.....

Listening to the new Goo Goo Dolls album Let Love In; looking forward to starting Tom Wolfe's 'The Right Stuff' which has just arrived from Amazon as part of my Apollo history research; and writing both a client feedback media report for my law firm client and my own Output to Outcome course notes for next month's course.

It's funny: I can talk about the concepts of O2O 'til the cows come home, but now having to structure it into five hours' of worthwhile training, it's proving hard to nail down what has to be in - and what's less important to dwell on. I just hop I end up pitching it right.

Meanwhile, it was U10 son's rugby festival yesterday - six and a half hours in the drizzle as the team didn't do particularly well. Still, they seemed to enjoy it and picked up a medal. Meanwhile I reffed throughout the tournament....and now bits of me I didn't even know I had are aching. Still, rugby finishes this weekend....cricket starts tonight, and tennis on Thursday - that's son sorted, while large daughter's new drama starts also on Thursday and small daughter's getting us all up early each Saturday for her drama class. I remember when I used to have a social life....now it's just an evening and weekend taxi!

Anyway, West Ham made the Cup Final, so all's not too bad with the world.. Right, back to singing along tunelessly to the GGDs.

No comments: