Thursday, January 15, 2009

Aw shucks


The print version of one of my regular magazines - Connections - for Badenoch & Clark has just come out. It's not online yet, though all the back issues are here.

I reckon this issue is the strongest to date, and it was great to get feedback from one of the interviewees who emailed my client and me today saying:

Hi Alison

I've just received the Connections magazine - I love it! Thank you for featuring us and for doing such a wonderful job on it - looks great! Hopefully lots of employers will call us as a result!

Mark - thanks for making me sound intelligent!!!!!

Kindest regards

Leah

Actually, she was a really nice, bright and positive person to interview and certainly didn't need me to make her sound intelligent.
Always nice to be complimented on the work though.

No comments: